HemaCare Plus | Our Commitment To Lower Cost Patient Care!
At HemaCare Plus, we have the experience to keep infections and bleeding episodes to an absolute minimum, providing the lowest possible cost to our patients in terms of both money spent and time lost from their regular activities. We are committed to educating the bleeding disorder community about ways to live a more normal life with our FREE home infusion nursing services for our Hemophilia blood factor replacement clients.
HemaCare Plus | Our Commitment To The Bleeding Disorder Community
Our commitment is to supply unparalleled clinical and pharmaceutical services to the bleeding disorder community, including Hemophilia and von Willebrand disease. We offer a fully staffed nursing and pharmaceutical team, working closely with the physicians and treatment centers to provide the best care available, bringing about continuity of care. We strive to bring our home infusion services to the patient, allowing fewer disruptions to daily life. This allows the patient and/or caregiver to control the bleeding disorder, instead of the bleeding disorder controlling them.Contact us for more information about how we keep the cost of healthcare to a minimum while providing superior nursing care and support for our bleeding disorder clients.
Hemacare Plus | Nursing and Support Staff Attuned To Patients’ Needs
- Fully Dedicated Staff on call 24 hours/7 days a week for Hemophilia and von Willebrand disease clients.
- Registered Nursing (RN) Team highly skilled on intravenous (IV) administration.
- Home infusion provided on patients’ schedules.
- Infusion nurse provided in daycares, schools, etc.
- Registered Nurses (RN) with pediatric and adult infusion specializations.
- Dedicated to teaching all Hemophilia and von Willebrand disease patients how to become self-sufficient.